Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Wait One or Two Weeks


The interview was ok. They told me to wait for a week or two. I don't think they're gonna hire me from the general feel of things, but I'll wait. I also realized that I'm interested in aircraft design. I was really into what they do, their design methodology, how they conduct analysis etc... I'm gonna tell my boss that I don't want to commit to anything long term. I wanna find a more analytical job.

I am geeky. I can imagine how people say that I'm not having fun or enjoying life or I should be making more money. I guess. I don't really give a fuck. I do whatever the fuck I fucking feel like.

A girl from my last job e-mailed me and told me that she likes me. I don't know how to say, "I'm not that interested in you" without affecting her psyche. I don't like having influence on other people. I guess I am influencing people without knowing about it, but I usually try to avoid personal relationships. I make exceptions sometimes, but I haven't had many good things come out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home