Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Changer

About ten days ago, my boss called me up to his office, and we discussed about what goes on from here. He said that I have communication problems, but he's willing to keep me around and upgrade me to a higher position. I told him that I don't enjoy doing what I do, and I'm looking for another job. He wasn't too happy to hear that, but at least he didn't fire me at the spot.

I have an interview for Boeing in two weeks. I'm not really interested in the position, but I'm gonna go find out about it before I make the decision. As of now, I don't feel like I have to get this job. I just wanna find out more about it before I decide on it.

I have a few friends, a soccer team, a glider club which have supported me for all this time. I don't know if it's worth it to leave all this behind. I used to not care about leaving anything behind when I graduated from school. I thought that everything was fake, and I didn't care to leave everything behind. From what I went through this past year, I've learned that I have people who care about what I do. Although, I have mixed feeling about recognizing my own existance through someone else's recognition of my existance.

I've been reading some articles by John Roncz recently. He writes very well for an engineer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home