Sunday, September 10, 2006

Timed to the Stars

Went to the Elgin Historical Museum yesterday. I guess wind mill manufacturing was a big thing here in the past. It was a bit weird because I've been looking for a job in the wind turbine industry for sometime now. I wished if they still had their business here.

Played soccer yesterday with some people in Hoffman Estates. They weren't as skilled as my soccer team. It felt a bit weird playing like that because I'm used to playing at certain level that's challenging for me. Maybe I'm better at playing soccer than I think. I know that there are plenty of people who are better than me. It just felt a bit weird because I've been losing games for so long.

It's starting to get colder. I want to find a new job. There are a lot of things that aren't really going too well. I think I'm becoming more indifferent about what goes on around me as I get older.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home