Sunday, September 17, 2006

Beer


Played soccer yesterday with the same group of people from last week. I played pretty bad. I couldn't think fast enough. Went to the guy's place in Lake in the Hills afterwards. On the way over there, I noticed that gas is really cheap in the area. I stopped at a gas station and filled up my van. As I was driving away, I heard this loud noise and immediately realized that I forgot to take the pump nozzle out of my van. I guess it's designed to just disconnect when something like that happens. I felt like a big dumb bitch.

Met the plant scientist girl and her roommate at a breakfast place. I told her that I'll bring back a beer mug from Oktoberfest. I hope I won't forget. I think she's very smart and funny.

A fortune cookie said that "You will trael far and side, both pleasure and business." I have a bad feeling about this trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home