Saturday, September 02, 2006

Old Dogs

I've been doing CAD stuff all week at work. probably worked about 60hrs this week. I'm still not done. I talked to a recruiter from a company in Wichita. I want to get out of this city. I wanna make more money. I don't like what I do now.

Went to the glider field today (Saturday). I've only flown 14 times this year. I'm not that good at flying as I was last year. I was gonna paint a segmented circle on the roof of the hangar but changed my mind and went up with another member in the L-23. 47min.

The guy I flew with told me that he's considering not flying anymore because of his health problems. He's been flying since WWII. Has about 30,000 hrs (3.42 years) logged. I've never thought about days like that when I have to give up something that I've lived with for so long. I will have to go through something like that when I get older.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home