Thursday, November 02, 2006

I'm Undecided

I have been feeling very demotivated about a lot of things recently. Went to a co-worker's presentation about a racer aircraft that crashed. He did a very good presentation. I wish if I could talk so smooth.

I have the travel arrangement and schedule all made up for the interview. Well, the company did the whole thing for me. I'm somewhat confident about the job prospect. I heard that the company is hiring like crazy because of the new aircraft they're building. There are a lot of things that I don't know about the position. I should keep my guard up and try to weigh the options carefully.

I don't know what I have to show for from the job I have now. I just noticed that I haven't done much since I started working here.

I'm gaining weight rapidly since I haven't been able to play soccer as often as I used to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home