Saturday, July 01, 2006

Money


The interview with the big company didn't go well. I didn't have much to show for. And I think I made myself sound stupider than I actually am. What a dissappointment.

I was barely making enough to pay for food and rent till two weeks ago, but I'm already bored out of my mind with this job that I have. Am I greedy? I think there are two types of people who don't care about money. One type is the people who have money to spare. The other is the people who has other priorities. I don't care anymore about quitting the job that I have now. But I'll find another one first before I quit. The most important thing for me is what I want to do.

France kicked ass today. I was glad. I don't like Brazil. They are not as fun to watch as people say they are. Zidane was the star of the game. He reminded me that I have to keep doing my best. I can't back down. It's too early.

I hope that I get to show the world one day that I exist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home