Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Blade Runner

I took a day off from work and prepped for the job interview. I think I did ok. Probably sounded smart, but probably sounded like a bit weird at the same time. I don't know...

I'm getting used to this interview thing. I know what to say most of the time. I don't think that it ever helped me get a job though...

I'm gonna wait two weeks for the aerospace drafter position in Wheeling to come through, but after that, I'll get another factory job somewhere close to Elgin. I was supposed to quit looking for an engineering jobs a week ago, but I've had some inquiries recently. I feel like I might actually find an engineering job soon. I got another call from some recruiter about a job in Bellvedere. I don't want the job, but it probably wouldn't hurt to go in and talk to the recruiter.

I'm a bit nervous about my budget, but I should be OK for another month.

I buzzed my hair off last week. I noticed that I'm going bald rapidly. I don't really care though. Hidetoshi Nakata is going bald too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home