Sunday, June 25, 2006

I Can't Remember What I Want

The new job is OK. The place is relaxed. At least from what I've seen so far. But I don't like what I do. I mostly do stuff like counting screws that goes into an aircraft, update paperworks, do some CAD stuffs, read regulations. I hate paperworks. I hate regulations. They pay consultants to do most of the engineering work, so I guess they just want me to memorize all the FAA regulations and make shelves that complies with all the government regulations.

And four days after I got this job, I got a call from a major aircraft manufacturer that they want to do a phone interview for a job as an entry-level aerodynamics engineer. I want this job. I don't like to work on military stuffs, but it's unlikely that I'll get exposures to aerodynamics analysis in the general aviation or recreational aviation stuffs. If I get this job, I want to learn as much as I can from there and go work for a small general aviation company. I'd feel guilty for quitting a job so soon, but I think it's worth it. I waited for more than a year for a job like this. There's no guarantee that I'll get this job, but if they offer me, I'll take it.

We lost 16-0 today. I was pissed off at my teammates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home