Monday, June 12, 2006

OK

I have a job interview tomorrow. Some drafter position in Elmhurst... That's like fucking middle of nowhere. Had another phone screening for an engineering position in Melrose Park, I think. I just put my suits for dry-cleaning this morning. I have to go in with something else tomorrow, but I think it's OK cuz it's not an engineering position. They make machines that crush steel drums... I never imagined that I'll ever get a job doing shit like this when I got out of school...

Australia 3 - 1 Japan
It was a frustrating game to say the least. It would've been fine if we won, but we conceded three goals in the last 8 minutes... I was kinda weird seeing the players moving so sluggishly. I had to contrast them with the Ivory Coast players who gave their all till the end. The Japanese players weren't as hungry for a win. I hope the Japanese economy will continue to decline for another decade. Because I think that there will be more 'hungry' players from Japan that way. Needless to say, I'm feeling down. But I don't know why because I don't like to identify myself through my race. Undecisiveness is a curse that I was born with. I guess it's just natural that I relate to how the team played. It simply has too many similarities with who I am.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimi said...

Keep looking for that engineer job and don't give up, even if it takes years. By the way, I live in fmon and it's just fine here. lol.

Peace

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home