Monday, June 12, 2006

Unemployed Again

Went talked to K Friday. She's an aero grad also. She's a waitress now. Talked about jobs and stuffs. No definite conclusions on our failed attempts of becoming an aerospace engineer. My personal conclusion is that I need to save money.

Saw the Cote d'Ivoar vs Argentina game. It was a really good game, and I was really impressed by the players from Cote d'Ivoar. They looked united.

Saw the Netherland vs Serbia-Montenegro game at a laundry shop nearby. Obviously, Robben stood out, but the Netherlans were immensely skilled at moving the ball to keep possession of the ball and moving the ball to the 'space'. It's fun to watch them play. I'll follow their games from now on.

Played soccer later that day. We lost like 12-0. I was depressed for the rest of the day.

And today... Well... I don't know what to say. I'll write about it tomorrow...

I am feeling somewhat scared now. Who knows what will happen from now on. I need a job. Japan needs to win at least one and tie at least one. My soccer team is playing like shit, including myself. I don't know if I'll survive this time. Maybe I should just find a job now instead of waiting for one more week. I was supposed to find another job two days ago.

Unemployment has negative effects on a human psyche.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home