Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My Back Is Against the Wall


Today was the last day that I look for an engineering job. I called a couple of places. I think I'm gonna try working at Harper so I'll get paid for some schooling to become an auto mechanic.

After thought about going to college:
I think I fucked up pretty badly. I assumed that I was gonna be better off by going to school. It usually is. But it's not garuanteed. I assumed this because that's what everyone told me to do since I was a child. It's not true. I wasted a lot of my life learning stuffs that I'll never need. It fucking pisses me off. I could've done something else. I could've done something funner. I should've quit school when I realized that I don't like studying something that I'm not interested in. I chickened out. I just followed the crowd.

I want to have a work lined up before I quit on June 10th. Otherwise, I have to become a homeless. I'm not going to apply for unemployment.

I heard that Japan played really good against Germany. It's just a training match, but I think I'm confident that we have finally found our national style. The players can make decisions really fast. Combine that with accurate passing and we have out really 'fast' movement of the ball. Not that our players are fast, but the build up of the team is extremely fast.

I think that Japan will dazzle the heck out of the world with our style. But unfortunately it doesn't guarantee that we'll win too many games. But I don't think it's as important as showing the world that we have a style. I think it's entertaining. I like the way the team plays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home