Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Mistakes Under Pressure


I have decided to look for another job. I'm not interested in making shelves. Even if they go into an aircraft. I know that people make tons of money doing this, but I'm not interested.

I was desperate. I thought that it'll be something different. I was wrong. I made the decision to work for this company because I was desperate. I thought that I was going to be a homeless.

I made a mistake.

I hope that I'll get this job that I have a phone interview for tomorrow. It's for a military job. I don't want to contribute to something that kill people. Why would anyone want to do that. I will learn as much as possible in two years and find another job working for the recreational aviation company.

I probably will never forgive myself for contributing for something that makes money off of wars. But it has something that I want. I wish that I can use the knowledge that I gain from this job and use it for something better.

I don't understand why anyone would want to contribute to something that kill people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home