Saturday, May 27, 2006

Point of View

I'm finally starting to realize that I'm not gonna get a job as an engineer. I used to take certain things for granted like insurance, money, health etc... But now that I'm gonna be working crappy jobs and making shit for living, I need to start thinking about these stuffs. I used to think that it kinda sounds cool to be making barely enough money to pay for my rent and food, but it's not really cool anymore that I'm finally starting to realize that this is what I will be doing for the rest of my life.

Oh well, I tried and got this far, but I guess this is the end. Not like I'm really that smart anyways. I probably fit in more working at a construction site than sitting in an office as an engineer. This is where I belong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home