Friday, May 19, 2006

About Skill Level

Played soccer Thursday with some people I didn't know. I played horrible. It made me feel like shit. I guess I've been having this misguided confidence about my ability recently. I haven't got that much better. It's just that I've been playing with some people who aren't as good as the people that I used to play with. I feel like shit for thinking that I'm better than some people. I'm not that good. There are a lot of people who are better than me. I have to be careful not to have some weird confidence about my ability. Because there's always gonna be someone who is better than me.

My left eye is still blurred.

No inquiries about jobs. I'm kinda nervous.
I have set May 31st as my deadline for finding an engineering job. I have been going to libraries after work to send out resume's. I haven't had much time to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home