Thursday, May 25, 2006

Moderately Depressed



I don't usually talk to people. Like I'm ashamed of something. People can see it on my face. That I'm a coward. It's true that depressed people make other people feel depressed. I guess a lot of people pretend like they're happy and care about a lot of things so they don't look depressed. I don't really have any motives to pretend like I'm someone else. So I don't. A lot of people think that I'm rude. But I don't really care. Why da fuck should I care about other people.

No job prospects. Less than one week to go. I don't want to end up doing things that I hate for the rest of my life. But I feel powerless. It makes me feel like I lost my war against the world. All my life I tried to prove that they're wrong. But in reality, they crushed me like I didn't even exist. But I don't really care because I don't live in their world. Fuck that shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home