Monday, November 27, 2006

Scoobi Doobi

I'm headed to Abu Dhabi Thursday. I'll be back on the 14th.

It's a place that I've never really cared to go to. I don't like wealth, religion, and shopping.

I don't really care to see anything while I'm there. I just hope that I get to play soccer while I'm there.

I drove to Cicero to play indoor soccer Saturday. We lost 8-1, but it wasn't that bad of a game. I was out of breath after 5 minutes. The place was pretty rough. Had security guards checking my bag. Kind of felt like being in a fight club. It was nice to have some audiences and I liked the atmosphere.

I haven't had any leads on new jobs recently. Maybe because it's the end of the year and no one's hiring now. I hope to get the job in Seattle for a wind farm job. I started reading the "Wind Energy Explained" again. I think I bought the stuff like half a year ago. I still have a lot of other stuffs to read. But I'm pretty sure now that I want to work in the wind energy industry eventually. I think I'll just keep studying that until I find a job in the field. I just hope that I don't get stuck doing what I'm doing for the rest of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home