Monday, August 28, 2006

Continues


I started looking for a job again. I think I should doing something more related to analysis instead of learning about government rules and certified screws and wires. I think they should hire someone else to do this job.

I got a call from a company in Wichita. It doesn't sound too exciting. I'll call them again tomorrow.

We lost 2-1 yesterday. Had a cookout afterwards. The food was really good. I got tackled in the box pretty bad. The bottom of my right foot is a bit bruised, but I don't think it's that bad. It could've been a lot worse because of the way the guy tackled me. We got a penalty for that, and we were up 1-0 going into half time. But we lost the game 2-1. I think we tends to get lazy at pushing up the line when we get tired. Also we leave a huge gap infront of the defense when we get counter attacked. We are starting to use the side a lot better for attack, and it's been working very well for the last couple of games. I play on the right side now. I like playing in the middle, and I think I work better that way. The positive side of playing at the side is that I get more space, and I have more time to look around. But I'd rather work on thinking faster and making decisions quicker. But I have to say that the team is doing better now that way. I lose the ball too much when I play in the middle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home