Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Time Marching Scheme


I've been working at this company for about two months already. Time flies by like a flying squirrel... Whatever that means, I don't know. I don't like this job.
Reason #1. Too much paperworks.
Reason #2. Tidious stuffs.
Reason #3. No engineering involved.
Reason #4. I think it's bad for my career to not be dealing with engineering for a prolonged time.
Reason #5. I'm not interested in learning about government regulations.

Some positive stuffs.
1. Travel.
2. Get to work on different projects.
3. Nice people.
4. Not a cubicle.

I'd rather be doing something engineering. The job is not hard, but I don't feel comfortable doing just the easy stuffs.

I'm not looking for a job right now though...
I have to save up some money before my car breaks down.

I went up in the 1-26 last Saturday. Stayed up for an hour. And landed like a sack of shit. I had some tailwind, and I misjudged the landing spot. I was quickly eating up the runway, and I pulled the airbrake to get down on the ground. I bounced on the main wheel pretty hard. I kept the stick fixed so I won't oscillate. But as soon as I got on the ground, I went on the skid and came to a screeching stop before I hit anything. There were a bunch of people at the field that time, and I felt like shit. I think that I lost a lot of the things that I used to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home