Monday, July 17, 2006

India


I'm going to Mumbai, India this Sunday. I always wanted to go there. It's for a job, and I don't know how much time I'll have to look around and stuff.

The job is a lot better now than it used to be. I'm starting to get involved with the engineering stuffs. But most of the job is about dealing with the FAA, and there aren't much engineering to be done. But it's fine for me now, I still have a lot to learn from this job.


Went up to the glider field a couple of times. My goal this year is to be able to fly the L-13 and to be able to catch thermals better. I'm getting better, but it's a slow process now that I can only be there about once a week at most.

We still haven't won a game in soccer, but the team is more united. We are starting to get better. I'm starting to see the game from a more tactical view point. I try to do this during the game, but I usually notice a lot of things after the game that I didn't realize when I was playing. I think we can win a game in a not-so-distant future.

My outlook on life is a lot better than it was a few weeks ago. A lot of things are starting to take shape that I've been thinking about for the last decade or so. It's like seeing a plant out of a field that I layed seeds a decade ago. I feel justified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home