Friday, May 05, 2006

Left Eye

I haven't flown in three weeks. The weather or work hasn't been cooperative recently. I've been having this fantasy about living in an abandoned airfield in a desert in central Asia and flying gliders. Escape from reality.

My left eye is blurry. I think some chemical got in my eye at work. Or maybe because I've been wearing a safety glass that has a big stain on the left side.

Played soccer at Wings Park on Tuesday with some random people. Bad luck for them that I showed up. I didn't play too well. And kneed some dude in the leg pretty badly. I hope he's not hurt that badly. I bruised my left knee also. It seems like it's swallen and messing up something behind my knee. No big deal though. Can't wait till the game on Sunday.

I read an article on the web about Shinji Ono the other day. It basically said that he turned into an arrogant midfielder who is too lazy to defend and just satisfied by making long beautiful passes couple of times a game. I saw a lot of similarities (just the bad parts) that I can relate to in my game. I should concentrate more when I'm marking up on defense, and I shouldn't always think about making 'big' passes. I can be more useful for the team if I play a more simple game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home