Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Season Starts

Left work at noon and went to the field at one.

Had two flights, one with Geoff and one solo in the 2-33.
I did a lot of things wrong, I think, but I'm good to go for the year after I get one more solo.

Things I did wrong...
1. Not coordinated well
2. Not used to using MSL
3. Tried to raise the nose too early on take off.
4. Came in slightly low
5. Should've looked for other traffic more carefully (although I was the only one in the air at the time)

Overall, I'm not as sharp as I was last year.

Also, on the second flight, it started raining when I was going through my checklist.
It was just a few shower with no thunderstorms in the area, but it could've been worse.
I should be aware that things, especially weather, changes frequently.
I should be flexible and always have my limitations in mind before taking chances.

I should write down my operating limitations before the next flight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home