Friday, March 31, 2006

You Lied to Me

First of all, I didn't get the job.

I try not to show any emotions especially when it has something to do with what I want.
So I pretend like I don't care.
But I was gonna take the job if they offered.
But I think I can pretend like I don't care and ignore the pain of rejection.

I bought a lot of stuffs for the hangar this week.
I don't really think it's a good idea for me to start flying until I get a better job and make more money.

I feel like my mind is separate from my body.

I don't even wanna read about wind turbines.
I feel like I'll never gonna find a job.

What a waste of time.
School, work, things I do...
What a huge waste of time.
What the fuck have I been doing for the last 6 years...
I wanna go back in time and bitch slap myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home