Thursday, April 27, 2006

Priority

No job inquiries recently.
I haven't flown for about two weeks.
Even though the soaring weather has been pretty fucking good for the last two weeks.
I'm taking Monday off (again) for the protest, but the weather seems to be pretty bad that day.
I have a soccer game on Sunday, but the forecast is rain for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

I play a lot worse when it's raining. Probably because I'm not good at adopting to new things. It messes up pretty much every part of my game when the 'feel' of the ball changes. I have to be more alert to guess where the ball is going to be. And keep my feet on the ground as much as possible. My goal for this game is to not let the opponent score. I'll just distribute the ball from the back and let the other guys score. It should be easier to construct the offense once the defense is set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home