Sunday, March 19, 2006

Updrafts


Went to the hangar on Friday and cleaned up some stuffs.
Everytime I go to the hangar, I remember about the time I used to live there.
It was a rather interesting time of my life.

Went to the safety seminar on Saturday.
Heard some rather interesting stories.
Safety is not a phoney issue though.
But at the same time, I don't like to get involved with other people's decisions.

A member and a good friend, who is a retired theatre professor told me that he was worried all winter about me because I used to live out of the hangar.
I have never had someone say stuff like that to me as long as I can remember.

Went to the hangar after the safety meeting to do some maintenance stuffs.
From what I hear, the brake on L-13 doesn't fully engage unless the aircraft's weight and forward momentum is applied.
So it feels like it's not working when you have the thing jacked up and just trying to spin the wheel.
But the brake wire is still slack, and the adjuster don't seem to be doing anything.
I have an extensive list of things that I wanna do in the hangar.
Some of them have to wait till I find a job that pays more money though.

I'm starting to see hawks and seagulls soaring.
It's starting to get warmer.
I wish I had more money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home