Thursday, February 21, 2008

Outcast

I realized recently that I can't write in Japanese anymore. Oh well, who cares. I don't need to anyways.

I've been translating the Johan Cruijff's column on "El Periodico," and it's been working out well. It makes me feel good when I sometimes actually understand what people are saying at the game in Cicero. But I'll probably need to keep doing this for another couple of years to really be able to speak Spanish.

I have a job interview tomorrow for the traveling electrician job. We'll see how it goes, but I'm not expecting anything since I've never been an electrician. Plus the job is in middle of no where in Minnesota. Maybe they have an engineering job lying about somewhere. Who knows. I'm not really expecting anything, but we'll see how it goes.

I met S yesterday even though I didn't want to talk to her for the next decade or so. I didn't bring up any serious conversations. I think she was happy to see that I pretended like I'm not going to start hitting on her.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home