Monday, February 11, 2008

P.S.

I visited the Postsecret for the first time in two years.

I think what I know now that I didn't know before is that I never told anyone.
I don't think it would've changed the outcomes, but maybe I would've been better off if I did.

I don't know how long this will last. I have to deal with this. I go through this for forever because I don't give much value to my own existence. Because I think she's reasonable for thinking that there's someone better than me. Because I think how she feels about me is not relevant to how I feel about her. And it doesn't make sense to me that I change because of how she feels about me. So I keep thinking of her the same way until I convince myself that it's OK to move on.

I wish that I didn't know anything.
I wish that I've never met anyone.
I wish that I can be indifferent about everything that I know now.
I want to move to a place where there are no people.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home