Monday, March 05, 2007

Cities


I was in Atlanta on Tuesday. Vancouver on Wednesday and Thursday. Came home on Friday. I liked Vancouver. The people were really nice. I liked the view. Everytime I go overseas, I realize how greedy and selfish I've become living in the states for so long.

Maybe I'm just seeing the good sides of other countries since I don't usually stick around long enough to find out how it's like to live in a different country.

We played Saturday against a pretty good team. We tied 3-3. We were lucky that we didn't lose. Went to one of the guy's house in Cicero for his son's birthday. The place was full of his relatives and families. I kinda wished I had something like that. But I wouldn't want to live with social boundaries set by other family members.

I have a telephone interview tomorrow with a company that builds business jets. It's a pretty new company, and I think that I have things to learn by working there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home