Sunday, January 21, 2007

Goal

We have never won a game in the league. But we are not the dead bottom team because there is another team that hasn't won any game and has worse goal differential than us.

We played against each other on the last game of the season yesterday. We lost 4-3. It's not the end of the season because there's a playoff. Which we get to play in, even though we were the worst team in the league.

It's snowing outside.

I'm really lost as to where I'm going in life. I know that I want to work in the wind energy industry. I don't know how to get there. I don't know how far I am from getting there. I know which directions to take. For the past year and a half after getting out of school, I had to settle for some other jobs just to get by. I feel like I got too used to not finding things that I want. I don't really have the urgency to do what I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home