Saturday, January 20, 2007

New Place

I've been looking for a place in Oak Park recently. I found a place today that looked pretty good with OK price range. It seems like a pretty snobby town which I fucking hate, but I'm gonna try to move in next weekend. But there's a problem... All these places want one year lease. I'm still looking for another job. It's unlikely that I'll find another aviation or wind energy job in the Chicago area.

I started doing some structural substantiation work. I've been working there as an application engineer for half a year, and they finally gave me a slightly engineering related work to do. This is really bad in terms of job experience. I'm gonna get as much as I can out of this structural analysis and find another job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home