Sunday, December 31, 2006

Valderrama



Played indoor yesterday. Lost 5-1. I played a lot better than last week. We had more chances than the other team, but we only managed to score one. I'm starting to make better decisions

The rear differential on my car is making a hissing noise, and it's getting worse. I hope to get a new car soon. I'm gonna move to some place closer to work next month. I wanna take the train to work.

I have another interview on Friday. I'm not that interested, but I'm gonna go check it out. The job I have now is starting to get on track. I don't have any worries over financial stuffs anymore. I still want to do more analytical work even if it pays less. But the company I work for now has a lot of things planned for me to do. There will be a lot more travels next year. I don't mind traveling, but I don't want to lose sight of where I want to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home