Saturday, December 16, 2006

Shooting Star

I've seen three shooting stars since I came to Abu Dhabi. Each time, I wished that I get to see M.

I've been playing soccer with some people from India. They're really good at passing the ball to the space. They don't like me keeping the ball too much.

Last night, I walked around the city for the first time. Had some lamb gyro type food. It was really good. It's really nice here. I can see how some people feel very secure in this place. It's extremely safe. I haven't really seen much of this place. But I'm not sure if I wanna live here though. Some of the taxi drivers are rude. Some people are arrogant. Maybe it just takes more time for me to get used to it, but the place doesn't feel very 'active.'

I'm flying home tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home