Thursday, July 14, 2005

Sample Resume

Lupin IV
Cavehole by the BigFoot Room #23, Champaign, IL 61820
(000) 000-0000 | Email: mongolianmongoose@savethegreenseamonkeys.org

OBJECTIVE:
To become an honorable Japanese businessman.
I commit Seppuku if I bring disgrace to community.

WORK STATUS:
I am citizen of Japan.

EXPERIENCE:
  • Successfully lead a herd of wild boars and built a pontoon raft using bamboo trees and a roll of duct-tape.
  • Incorporated a small scale nuclear reactor and designed a machine capable of cooking a 3-minute ramen noodle in 2 minutes which resulted in total savings of ¥ 50.
  • My most memorable experience was when I snorted a bag full of crack cocaine and set the entire neighborhood on fire while I danced with a herd of spider monkeys.
EDUCATION:
  • University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
    • Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering
  • Neanderthal College of Art
    • Associates of Art in Sculpture
RELEVANT COURSEWORKS:
  • Senior Design Project
    • Worked with five other students and massacred an enermy tribe.
  • Assembled their remains and built a necklace with their toes.
    • Applied Aerodynamics
  • Designed airfoils to reduce drag on my pet kangaloo using XFOIL.
    • Introduction to Computational Fluid Dynamics
  • Implemented a time-marching method to successfully predict the heat distribution of the comet that sunk my island.
LANGUAGE SKILLS:
  • I speaked the English so very nice.
  • Fluent in Jive.
  • Fluent in the lost language of an Aztec tribe which I'm the only surviving member who speak the language.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home