Thursday, July 14, 2005

Resume Review

Had my resume reviewed by someone at the employment office.
She was very helpful.

1. Include your GPA on your resume.
It'll save me and them some time.
Also they'll most likely assume that you had bad grade if you don't have it on there.

2. Include numbers, like how many people were in your design group, how long was the project, how much money you saved the company etc. etc.

3. Include language skills

4. Be somewhat specific, but not too specific on your objective.
example... Seeking a full-time engineering position to work on aerodynamic analysis.

5. You better write a good cover letter or you're just an useless son-of-a-crack-whore.

Played soccer.
I really have to work on my dribbling skills.
Befriended a dude from Vietnam.
Promised to drink beer next weekend.

I left the headlights on my van on for two days.
Gotta buy a new battery cuz I'll be driving back and forth from here and Chicago for the next couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home