Monday, July 11, 2005

No Progress

Damn it...
I'm nervous...
I gotta find a place soon.
Even though I have enough money to do whatever I feel like, I feel like just taking the first job offer that comes in my way.

Played soccer today.
Not too many people showed up.
I didn't play too well.
I have to speed up my decision making.
Undecisive as usual...

I think some mofo's, especially some recruiting companies, will try to screw you over and match you w/ some jobs that sucks ass and pays less.
They don't give a fuck about how much you get paid, they just want the companies to get cheap quality workers.

Posted more resume's online.
Applied to couple more.

There seems to be a rebound in the employment rate these days.
I'm guessing about 3 out of 4 people who graduated w/ me already has a job.
I feel like I'm one of the few stupid ones.
But I shouldn't be thinking of it like that.
I should just think about finding what's good for me.

The war seems to be the fashionable thing to make money on now a days.
With this war pissing people off all over the world, I think this war business will prosper for years to come.
If this planet lasts that long, that is.

It pisses me off to think about these rich people making money off of wars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home