Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Lost and Found

Great simple food for people who don't have a sex partner.

Spaghetti aglio,olio e peperoncino

ingredients.
1. two cloves of garlic
2. one dried red pepper
3. two tablespoon of olive oil
4. parsley
5. salt
6. spaghetti

steps.
1. boil spaghetti w/ salt
2. slice the garlic and take out the middle part
3. cut the red pepper into small pieces
4. put #2, #3, and olive oil into a pan and medium heat until the garlic is slightly brown
5. add parsley and two tablespoon of the water used to boil sphagetti to #4
6. mix spaghetti and #5

It's soooo fucking good.

Lost my car key.
Hour later, found my car key.
Note to self.
Make a duplicate.

Someone at some job recruiting company is telling me to drive up to Naperville for an interview for a $10/hr job.
Well, it's for a wind turbine assembly/repair, but I think I'll wait a bit more before I tattoo a discount coupon on my forehead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home