Monday, July 04, 2005

I take that as a compliment

A friend calls me "the caveman."
Must be because I'm so full of muscles.
Honestly, I think it comes from me being a simple minded person.

Played soccer yesterday.
I was gonna stop playing for the summer, but it only lasted for like a week.
I'd been think about soccer pretty much everyday since I stopped playing, I thought the only way to not think about soccer was actually playing soccer.
I guess it sounds similar to how some people with a phobia would think.
Like a person who is afraid of sharp objects stabbing him/herself.
I guess I have it pretty easy in that sense.
Also, there's this very cool girl who plays there...

It would've been better if I played horribly, cuz that would put me down and I'd start feeling sorry for myself and would stop thinking about soccer.
But I played good.
I was relaxed the whole time and that helped me analyze the situation better.
I should've played the ball more with my left though.
I almost always used my right.
And I have to practice keeping the ball on the ground when I pass with my inside.

I check my e-mail and found a new mail with a subject line "Interview Inquiry..."
I jumped and did the Tiger Woods-type celebration infront of my laptop.
But I was a bit suspicious because who would send out stuff like this on a Sunday of the 4th of July weekend.
And I didn't recognize the company name.
Regardless, I opened the mail and found out that it's some scam business invitation.
M.O.T.H.E.R. F.U.C.K.E.R.S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home