Sunday, July 31, 2005

Rich People


I went to a friend's graduation party.
I sacked the crap out of his dad during a backyard football.
I hope he's not hurt...

I guess glider is a rich people's hobby.
Or most other aviation stuffs are for rich people.
Hang gliding is a bit different though.
I kinda wish that I had done hang gliding instead, cuz it has younger crowd and is cheaper.
But I decided that I should learn to use the stick and rudder type stuff about now before I get too old.
Kind of regret it now...

Also, I found more pieces for the old Comet hang glider in the attic.
It probably does contain the wingtip battons that were missing...

I've been spending way too much money on food even though I only eat once a day...

A guy from my glider club said he'll give my resume to a friend of his.
What a nice dude.
But at the same time, I kind of hope that I can find something I like on my own.
I'd feel pretty bad if I had to turn down a job offer that a friend got me.
But I'd rather do something that I like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home