Saturday, July 23, 2005

The March of the Penguins


Saw 'The March of the Penguins.'
I noticed that I'm easily affected by the death of an infant.
It's worse when I see the grievance of the mother.
Well, I guess it'll be pretty fucked up if anybody isn't emotionally affected by that...

The car window got fixed.
No charge.
I'll bring like a case of soda the next time I'm here.

Still need to clean up the apartment.

I made the fatal mistake of writing down my campus address on my application for citizenship.
I have a finger print scheduled in Indianapolis... that's about 5 hrs away from the hangar.
The agency at Indianapolis is processing applications from November 2004 while the Chicago agency is processing applications from February 2005.
I sent in my change of address.
I hope to the souls of the dead mongoose that it won't delay my application too much...

So I guess I'll be back here on the 9th and go to Indianapolis on the 10th for the finger prints and turn in my keys on the 11th...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home