Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Everything will be alright


I drove up to the glider field on Saturday morning.
Signed up for the yearly membership.
They gave me a discount cuz I was in school and missed the first half of the season.
I was gonna talk to someone if I could do that, but they already had me covered.
I felt a bit guilty cuz all these people have been helping me out.

But I got over that and asked for a bigger favor...
I asked the president of the club to let me live out of the hangar.
He was pondering for a while, but he said sure.
Cool.

So I started living out there, but found out that shower was broken.
Currently, a gardenhose is my shower.
And it gets pretty hot once the hangar is closed.
On Sunday, I slept out on the porch, but it started raining at 4:30 a.m...
But who am I to complain.
I don't pay rent.

Had two instruction flights.
I think I'll be able to go solo again pretty soon.
Gotta really prep for the written test now.
Things are moving along a lot faster than I thought it would.
I figured it'll take me like 3 or 4 months to get my private license.

I tried to get a dial-up internet set up, but it didn't work out.
They told me that I'm way too fucking far in the middle of no where and there isn't a server close by that works.

Anyways, I'm back in my apartment on campus and packing my stuff.
Got lots of stuffs to do, but I'm sure I'll be fine.

Oh yeah...
The INS (immigration and naturalization service) wants me to drive all the fucking way up to Indianapolis to get my finger prints taken...
I wanna tell them that I moved, but I heard that it'll delay the process...
I guess I'll just have to drive there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home