Thursday, June 30, 2005

The Last of the Mongoose Head


For the past month and a half that I've been unemployed, I've been kind of floating around like a jellyfish swimming off the coast of Fiji.
Chilled to the max.
I have to say that I kind of like it.

I just surf the net, read the private pilot test prep, watch TV and go to sleep.
I pretty much only do what I feel like doing.

Yeah...
Money is such a big deal around here I don't know what to do.
But it's not going to be a problem for another couple of months.
I hope I don't get sick or get injured anytime soon, but I'm not too worried about that neither.

I kind of figured out that this glider thing will require a lot of time to be good at it.
Like if I keep up with it for couple of years, I'll be somewhat descent at it.
So I figured that I shouldn't be too anxious about it.
Getting a license is good, but that's like one of the first steps.

I've been listening to John Fogerty a lot recently.
I really like "The Joy of My Life" a lot.
I wish if I could play the slide like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home