Saturday, June 25, 2005

Taste the World


I'm gonna go to the Taste of Chicago this Sunday.
It's kind of an annual get-together thing among the people I know.
As I am a perfectionist in regard to food items, I went through all the restaurants that's in the Taste and listed the food that I plan to eat there.
I also printed the map w/ all the restaurants and wrote down all the food that I'm going to eat.
This year, I have decided to concentrate on the cuisines represented from the tropical weather regions of the world for it is expected to be hotter than two raccoons fighting in a thermal sock this weekend.
My priorities will be focused on the following menus:

1. cajun alligator at Grizzley's
2. seafood gumbo at Chicago Joe's
3. goat curry at Maxine's Jamaican Cuisine
4. jerk chicken w/ rice at the Vee-Vee's African Cuisine.

No room for a turkey leg this year, I'll make someone else eat.

I read the history of wind turbines at the Danish Wind Industry Association website.
It was interesting to find out that modern wind turbines have only been around since the late 70's.
Efficient propellers are hard to design...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home