Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Transplants, Haunted Cities

No job offers.
I'm driving up to Chicago this weekend.
Go to the Taste and drop off my friend at the airport.

Played soccer today.
Played fucking horrible.
This one mother fucker was telling me what to do all the time and pissed me the fuck off.
My fucking back is not healing.
I'm going to stop playing for the summer.
It's been like this for two years now.
I think it's time to stop.


Bought the Transplants new album.
It's not like the last one, but I really like it.
One thing I noticed about the songs were that they were very comforting...
Something familiar, like it's something new, but it kind of reminded me of something in the past...
Well, it's hard to define what they do anyways without going through each of the songs.
Not that crazy new stuff like the "Tall Cans in the Air" or "Diamonds and Guns" though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home