Thursday, June 09, 2005

two days has past since the last contact...

I heard that people who get hired usually hear the good news within a couple of days after their interviews whereas the people who don't get the job hear about it after a week or two.
It has been two days since mine.

I finally got the window fixed.
The mechanic was a nice guy.
He even tried to fix the door lock.
Nice people rule!!

Went played soccer.
I was playing behind two forwards.
It was really easy to make plays because other players were running a lot.
Got really really tired after like half an hour.
Missed two good chances.
Both of them were crosses from the right side.
I have to remind myself to be more calm and make the right moves.
This might take some time, but I guess I have the skills to make the plays now.
I started out playing good, but after I got tired, I forgot to have the bird eye picture of the field.

I came out and played with the horses in the field across the street.
Some animals are so genuine and free from a lot of the social constraints that humans have to deal with.
I think it's nice to have pets.
Kind of remind me that these social stuffs are sometimes not necessary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home