Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Beautiful Morning

It is now 6:51 in the morning.
I am awake because I stayed up the whole night.

The next door neighbor has a mohawk.
But is only seen in the odd hours of the night.
And he's always wearing a sports jacket...
It makes me wonder what the fuck he's up to, but that's none of my business.
I hope his business is going well.

DAaaaa!!!!
I'm going to find a place to live near the glider field and get my license this year!
I'm fucking scared of not doing anything.

Brazil vs. Japan is today...
I pray for a miracle.
I wouldn't bet any money on it.
I want to see Japan pull off an upset because I think some of the Brazilian players are just greedy bastards.
Well... I guess it wouldn't make me any better person even if Japan wins, but damn... it'll be cool to see the arrogant bastards fall to the ground in disbelief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home