Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Random Day

The drivers side door lock got locked again.
I messed around with it for about an hour but couldn't fix it.
I called the mechanic at the glass shop, and he told me what to do.
I got it to unlock again.
I felt like I accomplished something very important.
Once again, I shall thank the mechanic dude for helping me out.
I thought of bringing in a case of beer to the shop to thank him, but that just sounded a bit creepy.
I don't know, if it was in Japan, it'd be perfectly OK, but somehow it didn't sound like the thing to do here.

Anyways, I was filled with a sense of accomplishment when I fixed the door, but ten minutes later I found out that Alicia Silverstone got married.
So my positive mental attitude was somewhat neutralized for the rest of the day.

I'm very not sure on what to do for the next couple of months.
Hang gliding, glider, job...
I'm pretty sure on holding off on the job situation, but I don't know what to do about the first two.
I've been reading the hang glider manual for the last couple of days.
So I was pretty set on going to the place in Tennessee to go hang gliding.
But I injured my hip yesterday playing soccer.
My left leg is somewhat numb right now which I assume is not a good thing.
And this made me reconsider the hang gliding option.

Also the job situation in Peoria...
It seemed like a good place to work at.
But no glider or hang glider clubs nearby.

Money is disappearing a bit faster than I expected.
So I'm a bit nervous about holding off on getting a job for too long.

Fuck.
I am an undecisive creature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home