Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Un Pato

"Un Pato" by Natalia Lafourcade is the most played song on my laptop according to iTunes.
I found the chords and the lyrics for it here.
Also found out that bossa nova was initially a rich people's music.
It kind of got me thinking that maybe I don't know anything about how hard some people are working for their lives and stuff.
Like I'm just floating around doing what I want and being lazy while some people are working hard.
But I don't really care, because I'm not rich, but I like bossa nova.
And I think other people can do whatever they want to do.
It's none of my business.

I read a quote from this famous soccer coach from Sarajevo today.
He said that he believes that there isn't any "right way" to play soccer.
Because it would halt all the progress when a person decides that something is definite.
It depends on what the people want, and it's constantly changing.

Maybe it's just that I'm not good at finding out what I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home