Monday, March 03, 2008

King of Pain

We had our first loss of the season on Saturday. I was pretty depressed for most of the week before the game, and I was considering not playing soccer anymore. I wasn't going to play on Saturday because I didn't want to talk to anyone, but I changed my mind at the last minute and decided to play. I really felt like shit after the game.I skipped out on the game on Sunday.

Went to a restaurant called Las Gaviotas with a teammate on Sunday. Soon as I sat down, I noticed why he brought me there. The food was good too. I talked about the game we lost and joked around about stupid shit. At the end of the day, I kind of got myself back together. I'm grateful for how people save me and trust in me that I'll be OK.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home