Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mozzarelarelarelarela

I cooked and ate spaghetti for the past 5 meals.

I like old brick walls. The ones that have cool graffiti on them.

I realized today that I haven't worn a watch in about 7 years.

I haven't had any response or inquiries for any jobs recently. I've decided to build an anemometer. I don't know about circuits or how to build one. So this is just a kit that will let me gather data that I can play with.

Went played indoor soccer on Sunday with another dude from the other soccer league that I used to play in during the summer. Went to a Korean restaurant afterwards. It was really good. I knew the guy for a while now, but I'd never really talked to him before. We talked for a while about random stuffs. I noticed that we have similar perceptions about things in general. It's been a while since I met someone that I can relate to. I've been conscious about doing what I like to do and not letting other people (or society) sway me into certain ways. I knew that doing that will allow me to be selective about who I meet, and I think it's starting to work. I meet people who are similar. I think it's great. I think it's a very effective way to gain insight into who I am by meeting someone with similar frequencies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home