Tuesday, December 25, 2007

V

We won this past Saturday 4-3 against the number 1 team. We were missing a couple of guys, and we had three people who never played with us before. They mostly played defense and they were awesome. I got to play forward. I got tired too soon. I had two assists. I missed out on one big chance cuz I hesitated. I wasn't ready for the ball. Anyways, it kinda felt weird winning. I don't feel like we did that great, but we won.

There's a volunteer job in Nicaragua setting up and monitoring small wind turbines. I don't even know if this thing is for real or some sort of a scam. I've been thinking of doing something similar with an original small scale wind turbines. So it'll be a good way to learn about how it might work. I don't know how people can make a living out of this though. But if they pick me to go, and if I haven't found a job by then, I'll go.

I've been reading "Wind Energy Explained," but it's going really slow. I need to concentrate more.

I wanna study for my commercial written test also. I really regret not spending more time this year to get better at it. I could've taken a lot of people up for a ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home